Yasawa Islands 4 Nights Cruise – DISCOUNTED Rates
If you’re ready for a slightly longer journey, our four-day trip around the north of Yasawa sports its own unique attractions and experiences. You’ll have access to the same facilities on-board as the three-day cruise, but we’ll be taking you on a magical journey across coral gardens and limestone paths instead.
On the Tuesday of departure, we’ll cruise to our privately-owned Tivua island, where you’ll spend some time exploring the beaches and coral reef (for anyone interested in a shorter tour, we also do one-day cruises to Tivua). You also have the option of diving a new wreck, Raiyawa.
You’ll see many beautiful beaches in the northern Yasawa’s, including Drawaqa Bay on day 2, the Yasawa cave lagoons on day 3, and the luxuriant Yaqeta beach on the final day. Fijian culture hasn’t been forgotten with the cruise visiting Gunu for a feast and cultural performance, Matacawalevu for the shell market, school and village visit, Sawa-I-Lau for a spot of crab racing (as fun as it sounds!), and then we’ll be heading back past Tivua on the final night for another cultural performance from the crew.
ABOUT THE CRUISE
- Explore the remote northern islands from Naviti to Yasawa
- Visit the famous Sawa-i-au aquamarine limestone lagoon from the movie ‘Blue Lagoon’
- Snorkel, dive or swim daily in pristine waters
- Explore the waterways with our kayaks & glass-bottomed boat tours
- Visit a new island or coral reef every morning and afternoon
- Departs Port Denarau Marina, Nadi
- Departing 12 pm Tuesday, returning 9 am Saturday
ACTIVITIES AND INCLUSIONS
- All meals & entertainment
- Daily island stopovers & water activities
- Guided island, village & school tours
- 24-hour self-service tea & coffee bar
- Use of snorkeling equipment & mini gym
- Tropical island lovo feast & kava ceremony
- Snorkeling & glass bottom boat tours to rarely visited reefs
- Kids Club including early dinner (5-9yrs)
- Transfers at the end of your cruise.
- Swimming pool and a top deck spa pool
- Massage and beauty services (optional)
- Scuba diving – certified and introductory (optional)
- Mini-gym & meeting room
- Easy access small boat launching platform
- Choice of 4 accommodation levels
- Friendly Fijian crew with a wealth of local knowledge
- Mix of male & female crew
- Buffet & a la carte dining, freshly prepared onboard from local produce
- WIFI located in the Tabua Suites, Yasawa Lounge, Pool Deck and on the Sundeck
- Complimentary pick-ups on Saturdays from selected Mamanuca Island resorts
Departs: Tuesday 1.00pm (check-in 12noon). Returns: Saturday 9 am
Cruises depart & return Denarau Marina Nadi
Tuesday – DENARAU MARINA – TIVUA ISLAND
Ni sa Bula’ is the magical call of welcome as you board Reef Endeavour for your island adventure. Cruise to Tivua Island over a light lunch and safety briefing, then explore the coral gardens, clam rearing cages or a scenic walk through the island before enjoying a South Pacific sunset on your first night at sea. Tonight join the Captain and his crew for the Gala Captain’s Dinner and Crew Introduction.
Wednesday – TIVUA – BROTHERS ISLAND– NAVITI ISLAND
Start the day naturally with a morning swim & snorkel in an idyllic bay at Brothers Island. Savor the bounty of a gourmet buffet lunch as you journey to spectacular Naviti Island. Here is beauty in its original state where you can bask in aquamarine waters along white sandy beaches. Snorkel, swim, kayak, stand up paddleboard or just explore the island. This evening join the festivities and entertainment of a Fijian Village at Gunu for a traditional Fijian
Feast (Lovo) and Cultural performance (Meke).
Thursday – YASAWA ISLAND – SAWA-I-LAU
Discover the legendary grandeur of Sawa-i-lau and the famous limestone caves at your own pace. Swimming in the cave lagoon is a wondrous experience. Visit a local school for a memorable experience you will never forget. Snorkel over spectacular coral gardens, swim in fabled lagoons or test your fitness with a climb to the peak of Mt Tamasua on Yasawa Island. This evening try your luck at crab racing tonight.
Friday – SAWA-I-LAWU –– YAQETA – DRAWAQA
Cruise the soaring volcanic peaks of the Yasawas and discover a myriad of fish in the coral reef and laze in the warm sands of Yaqeta. During lunch cruise the spectacular channels to Drawaqa for amazing snorkeling this afternoon, you may even see a Manta-ray (seasonal). This evening get your dancing shoes on for the Famous Captain Cook Cruises Music Quiz.
Saturday –PORT DENARAU
This morning we sail into Port Denarau for breakfast aboard. The crew bid you farewell to the wisLul song of ‘Isa Lei’. Disembark 9 am.
THE SHIP - MV REEF ENDEAVOUR
MV Reef Endeavour is a purpose-built small cruise ship catering to 130 passengers, with the intimate size ensuring that all passengers receive personal attention in an atmosphere of informality and relaxation.
MV Reef Endeavour offers passengers 4 levels of accommodation with 63 suites, Ocean Staterooms, and Porthole cabins. Each cabin is approximately 14 or 28 sq metres and features:
- Private ensuite bathroom
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer and international shaver point
- 240V power
- Shampoo, soaps, and towels
- Serviced daily.
Tabua Suites - Consist of a bedroom with a separate lounge, sitting chair, work desk, LCD screen TV & DVD player, refrigerator, tea & coffee facilities, and second bathroom. Located on the Upper Deck (A). Configuration: twin / double beds.
Connecting Family Staterooms - Located on the upper and main decks, we offer 6 staterooms which can be connected an adjoining door for family accommodation. These Staterooms open onto the outside deck and have picture windows.
Ocean Staterooms - Located on the upper and main decks (B & C), each room opens to the outside walkway and have picture windows. Configuration: twin / double beds.
Porthole Cabins - Located on the lower deck (D), cabins open to an inside passageway and have portholes. Configuration: twin/double/bunk triple/bunk quad.
REEF ENDEAVOUR FEATURES
- Swimming Pool & Sun Deck
- Two Lounges
- 24hr Tea & Coffee Facilities
- Single Sitting Dining Saloon
- Spa & Mini Gym
- Satellite communications, telephone, and fax
- Two Bars
- Gift Shop
- Guest Laundry
- Library & Videos