Ultimate Encounter – Lunch including snorkelling with Reef Sharks
You`ll snorkel with these ocean predators in their home environment. Just crystal clear 25 degrees Celsius water between you and them, no cage, no aquarium….an adrenalin rush experience.
We`ll pick you up from your Nadi or Denarau accommodation and transfer you to Denarau Marina where you`ll board the vessel the `Yasawa Flyer’. This large modern high-speed catamaran features two large observation decks and even a bar offering espresso coffee. All `snorkel with sharks’ vessel transfers are in the captain`s lounge with reserved seating in air-conditioned comfort. You`ll cruise through the Mamanuca Islands and then onto the stunning more isolated Yasawa Islands, here you`ll disembark at Kuata Island, the closest of the Yasawa Islands to Nadi.
Kuata Island is a small hidden gem in the Yasawa Island archipelago. A picture postcard beach, transparent turquoise water, unusual tall rock formations and that same warm hospitality synonymous with Fijian people. There`s small rustic accommodation on Kuata Island offering a Robinson Crusoe style experience with the comforts of a restaurant, bar, hammocks and even a swimming pool.
Following your briefing on the Kuata Island beachfront you`ll board a boat together with your guides and travel to our snorkelling with sharks reef site. Depature time varies depending on tidal and sea conditions.
You won`t go hungry with morning tea, afternoon tea and lunch all served on Kuata Island. For reminder of the day the facilities of Barefoot Kuata are available to you. There`s good snorkelling close to the beachfront, kayaks, walking tracks and even a massage service available at an additional cost.
What is Included:
- Coach transfers from your Nadi or Denarau accommodation
- Return scenic cruise to Kuata Island including access to the Captain`s lounge (seating only)
- Two course lunch
- All snorkelling equipment, buoyancy aids if required.
- Guided Ultimate Encounters snorkelling with sharks experience
- Full use of Island facilities
What to Bring:
- Sun hat, Sun glasses, and Sun Screen..
- A Camera and a small amount of cash/credit card for optional purchases.
- Additionally you may want to take swimwear, towel and change of clothes.
Children age from 5-15 years
Over 15 yrs will pay adult rate
Daily Departures – Denarau Marina , Beachcomber Island
|PLACE||Departure Time||Return Time|
- If cancelled 5 days before the cruise date - full amount refund given
- If cancelled between 3-5 days before the cruise date - 100% deposit only taken
- If cancelled within 3 days of tour date or any no show - No refund given
- We highly recommend you have travel insurance to cover any possible cancellation costs.
- For any issues or cancellations please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or on PH: +6799418665