Mamanuca & South Yasawa Islands 3 Nights Cruise – Discounted Rates
Despite this being our shortest discovery cruise, you’ll still come face to face with some of the most beautiful sights that the islands have to offer. Relax and take in the breathtaking scenery while enjoying our fully catered buffet’s and 3-course meals, massage services, jacuzzi, and cocktail bar, or get more active with some snorkeling, swimming in the pool, or try out our mini-gym.
On your first day, you’ll be sailing through the Mamanuca Island group passed many well-known island resorts to Nuku-I-Mana cay, a famously beautiful location renowned for its brilliant seaside views.
You might see familiar sights on the second day as we head to Monuriki, the sheltered island location where the movie Castaway with Tom Hanks was filmed. Don’t worry if you’re not much of a film buff, Monu Island boasts an excellent kayak path, snorkeling spots teeming with ocean life and spectacular coral, and a deserted island feel. This evening we attend a village church service and the harmonies in the church choir will move you to tears.
On day three, we head off to the Sacred Island. Steeped in Fijian history and folklore, this is where you’ll partake in a Sevusevu gift-giving ceremony before going off to explore the encompassed lagoons. Then, in the afternoon, you’ll head over to Waya, where you’ll visit the local village or climb the volcanic peak of the mountain.
ABOUT THE CRUISE
- A perfect taste of Fiji when the time is limited
- Snorkel, dive or swim daily in pristine waters
- Explore the waterways with our kayaks & glass-bottomed boat tours
- Visit a new island or coral reef every morning and afternoon
- Departs Port Denarau Marina, Nadi
- Cruise departs 12 pm Saturdays, returning 9 am Tuesdays
ACTIVITIES AND INCLUSIONS
- All meals & entertainment
- Daily island stopovers & water activities
- Guided island tours
- 24-hour self-service tea & coffee bar
- Use of snorkeling equipment, kayaks & mini gym
- Take part in a Sevusevu gift-giving ceremony
- Daily snorkeling & glass-bottomed boat tours
- Kids Club including early dinner (5-9yrs)
- Transfers at the end of your cruise.
- Swimming pool and a top deck spa pool
- Massage and beauty services (optional)
- Scuba diving – certified and introductory (optional)
- Mini-gym & meeting room
- Easy access small boat launching platform
- Choice of 4 accommodation levels
- Friendly Fijian crew with a wealth of local knowledge
- A mix of male & female crew
- Buffet & a la carte dining, freshly prepared onboard from local produce
- WIFI located in the Tabua Suites, Yasawa Lounge, Pool Deck and on the Sundeck
- Complimentary pick-ups on Saturdays from selected Mamanuca Island resorts
Welcome Aboard! Set sail over lunch through the beautiful Mamanuca islands past many famous resorts collecting some additional passengers, before arriving for a snorkel from a sand cay and discover the vista of a South Pacific sunset. Tonight join the Captain and his crew for the Welcome Dinner and Crew Introduction
Sunday – MONURIKI – MONU BAY
Reef Endeavour cruises to idyllic Monuriki where Tom Hanks’ Castaway was filmed. Explore this natural film set and explore idyllic Monu Island, before a special village choral service. The beautiful harmonies of the village choir will simply delight you. This evening join the entertainment of our Fijian Fashion Show and Crew choir.
Monday – SACRED ISLANDS – WAYA ISLANDS
The Sacred Island is a place beautiful beyond belief. Legends tell of the great war canoe `Rogoboka’ which landed here with the first Fijians. On arrival, the ship’s crew pay tribute to the forefathers of Fijian culture and perform the Sevusevu giving ceremony. Spend a magical morning swimming in the aquamarine lagoons, snorkeling in spectacular coral gardens, beach combing or coral viewing from the glass bottom boat. Over lunch cruise to the
Southern Yasawa islands. Enclosed by towering volcanic peaks and palm-fringed beaches, Waya Island is a tropical paradise. Visit a local school this afternoon and a village and shell market. The fit will also have a chance to climb to the peak of Waya for amazing views.
Tuesday – WAYA ISLANDS – DENARAU MARINA
After Breakfast, Reef Endeavour sets sail and returns to Denarau Marina at 07:30 am for a 9:00 am disembarkment.
THE SHIP - MV REEF ENDEAVOUR
MV Reef Endeavour is a purpose-built small cruise ship catering to 130 passengers, with the intimate size ensuring that all passengers receive personal attention in an atmosphere of informality and relaxation.
MV Reef Endeavour offers passengers 4 levels of accommodation with 63 suites, Ocean Staterooms, and Porthole cabins. Each cabin is approximately 14 or 28 sq metres and features:
- Private ensuite bathroom
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer and international shaver point
- 240V power
- Shampoo, soaps, and towels
- Serviced daily.
Tabua Suites - Consist of a bedroom with a separate lounge, sitting chair, work desk, LCD screen TV & DVD player, refrigerator, tea & coffee facilities, and second bathroom. Located on the Upper Deck (A). Configuration: twin / double beds.
Connecting Family Staterooms - Located on the upper and main decks, we offer 6 staterooms which can be connected an adjoining door for family accommodation. These Staterooms open onto the outside deck and have picture windows.
Ocean Staterooms - Located on the upper and main decks (B & C), each room opens to the outside walkway and have picture windows. Configuration: twin / double beds.
Porthole Cabins - Located on the lower deck (D), cabins open to an inside passageway and have portholes. Configuration: twin/double/bunk triple/bunk quad.
REEF ENDEAVOUR FEATURES
- Swimming Pool & Sun Deck
- Two Lounges
- 24hr Tea & Coffee Facilities
- Single Sitting Dining Saloon
- Spa & Mini Gym
- Satellite communications, telephone, and fax
- Two Bars
- Gift Shop
- Guest Laundry
- Library & Videos