Malamala Beach Club – The World’s First Island Beach Club
Picture powder white sands
Crystal clear water
Real Blue Water
Surrounded by Fiji’s famous crystal clear waters, Malamala Beach Club introduces you to the world’s first beach club located on its very own island.
Enjoy the beach club with a day pass and experience white sand beaches, beachside cabanas, a resort style infinity edge pool, and views across the Mamanucas from Fiji’s best-located island.
Malamala Beach Club offers a delicious a-la-carte menu from light bites to tame your craving or pacific inspired meals and shared platters, an array of hand crafted cocktails and a club like atmosphere with laid back tunes mixed all day long.
Loved your day and want to visit Malamala Beach Club again? Return visits are available. Just present your original day pass and enjoy unlimited discounted transfers from Port Denarau with South Sea Cruises. Malamala Beach Club, Fiji newest, and the world’s first island beach club!
Malamala Island is situated on a little slice of heaven, just a short 25-minute vessel transfer from Port Denarau. Picture powder white sands and crystal clear water, like a scene, pulled straight from a postcard. Small enough to stroll barefoot around the island in 20 minutes, large enough to feel like your own deserted paradise. Malamala Beach Club is fully equipped with everything you need to switch off, unwind and chill out.
Eat and Drink
Sunlight and breezy, our dining areas cater to anything form poolside snacking to relaxed seated dining. Inspired by our chefs’ rich experience throughout the South Pacific, each dish is balanced, nourishing and full of fresh Pacific flavours. Expect small bites through to substantial sharing platters, with a few treats to satisfy your sweet tooth. The food menu is complemented by a selection of imported wines, beers and handcrafted tropical cocktails.
Please note that the rates don`t include meals and drinks. You will have to buy your food and drinks from the Island.
- 25-minute vessel transfer from Port Denarau.
- Small enough to stroll barefoot around the island in 20 minutes
- Swimming at all tides
- Free transfers for this trip from Mecure in Nadi.
- 6-7 hours of relaxation on Beach
What to Bring:
- Sun hat, Sun glasses, and Sun Screen..
- A Camera and a small amount of cash for optional purchases.
- Additionally you may want to take swimwear, towel and change of clothes.
The cruise runs everyday , leaves Denarau Marina at 10 am and returns by 4.45 pm
Children under 3 years tours for free.
- You can book poolside day bed (2 people) from only FJD $50 per day
- Book a beachside cabana (2 persons) with butler service from only FJD $85 per day
- If cancelled 5 days before the cruise date – full amount refund given
- If cancelled between 3-5 days before the cruise date – 100% deposit only taken
- If cancelled within 3 days of tour date or any no show – No refund given
- We highly recommend you have travel insurance to cover any possible cancellation costs.
- For any issues or cancellations please contact us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or on PH: +6799418665