Bula Pass – Freestyle Island Hopping, FREEDOM TO CHOOSE WHERE YOU CRUISE on an Unlimited Island Hopping Pass On Board The Vessel Yasawa Flyer – Discounted Price
With a Bula Pass in hand, the islands and resorts of the Yasawas are open for exploration as and when you please! These passes are designed for flexible transfers onboard the Yasawa Flyer and can be booked as unlimited island hopping for a duration of 5 to 21 days.
Jump onboard the Yasawa Flyer and explore island resorts freestyle with pre-paid vessel transfers. Check out the map below for a list of all the Yasawa and selected Mamanuca Island resorts you can visit. Your Pass is activated on the first day of travel and remains valid until the last day inclusively – these dates will be shown on your Pass. All you have to do is choose where to next and when!
The Yasawa Flyer Map
Bula Pass notes
Bookings are subject to availability and some resorts are very popular so if you want to be sure you can stay at certain resorts, it’s best to plan a bit further ahead! We suggest you book at least your first two nights before departing Denarau Marina. All accommodation bookings can be made at the Travel Desk on board Yasawa Flyer.
There is a minimum 2 night stay at each resort.
What to Bring:
- Sun hat, Sun glasses, and Sun Screen..
- A Camera and a small amount of cash/credit card for optional purchases.
- Additionally you may want to take swimwear, towel and change of clothes.
- The ‘Bula Pass’ and ‘Bula Combo Pass’ are valid for the period shown on your Pass. If you are still travelling outside the date of your Pass you will be charged the normal fare for the sector travelled.
- Any pass being used by a person other than the owner will be confiscated and the balance of its use will be forfeited.
- Lost, stolen, damaged or misplaced ‘Bula Pass’ and/or ‘Bula Combo Pass’ vouchers will not be replaced.
- No refunds will be issued for unused days on the Passes nor for any unused components of the Packages unless cancellation of vessel services by the Operator, for reasons other than those prevents the product fulfilment.
- Bula Passes. No cancellation fee applies until the first day of reserved travel. However in the event of a No Show on the first day of reserved travel a 100% No Show fee applies. No refund applies on any unused portion after commencement of travel.