Beachcomber Island Resort Full Day Cruise with Buffet Lunch
- Coral viewing in glass bottom boat
- Swimming at all tides
- Turtle pond
- Watersports available at extra cost
- A marine sanctuary
- Beach Relaxation
The perfect place to spend a perfect day in paradise.
Beachcomber, one of the most popular destinations in Fiji, is only a 45-minute cruise from Denarau Marina.
It’s so easy to get here, yet so hard to leave…
Experience the magic of Beachcomber Island just once and you’ll want to come back year after glorious year; it does that to people. Come and join us on this “dream island” and share memories that will stay with you forever.
Situated on a picturesque marine sanctuary in the heart of the Mamanuca Islands, Beachcomber Island Resort is just 19km from Nadi International, Fiji’s National airport. It’s an island that’s easy to get to yet so very hard to leave!
Our resort is unique, spectacular and fun – there’s nowhere else quite like it in Fiji. Beachcomber Island Resort is for both the young and young at heart. If you love a great time in the sun with great company in a casual, relaxed atmosphere, then this is the place for you. Travellers worldwide ensure they come and stay at Beachcomber on their way to New Zealand and Australia, as this is the most sought after destination in the South Pacific.
What is Included:
- A 45 minute enjoyable boat ride from Denarau to Beachcomber Island
- Coral viewing & fish feeding in glass bottom boat
- Includes awesome buffet lunch
- Morning & afternoon tea included
- Kayaking – Pay
- Excellent facilities for changing rooms
- Swimming at all tides
- Swimming pool
- Snorkelling gear included
- Free transfers for this trip from anywhere in Nadi.
- 6-7 hours of relaxation on Beachcomber Beach
What to Bring:
- Sun hat, Sunglasses, and Sun Screen.
- A Camera and a small amount of cash for optional purchases.
- Additionally, you may want to take swimwear, towel, and change of clothes.
The cruise runs every day for 7 hours, leaves the marina at 9 am and returns by 5.30pm
Children between (4 -12) years pay the half price while 4 years and less tours for free.
|Pick-up Place||Pick-up Time|
- If cancelled 5 days before the cruise date – full amount refund given
- If cancelled between 3-5 days before the cruise date – 100% deposit only taken
- If cancelled within 3 days of tour date or any no show – No refund given
- We highly recommend you have travel insurance to cover any possible cancellation costs.
- For any issues or cancellations please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or on PH: +6799418665