7 Day / 6 Night Bula Combo Pass – Island Hopping & Accommodation In Islands Of Fiji – DISCOUNTED PRICE
An extension of the Bula Pass, the Combo Pass gives you a hassle-free way to pay for your accommodation, transfers and meals unless specified before leaving the mainland. Book your first two nights well in advance of your departure to avoid sleeping on the beach!
The properties that accept the Bula Combo Pass are listed in the map below . Some resorts are popular, so plan a bit ahead.Most properties have a Minimum 2 Nights Stay Policy. Waiving this is at the choice of the individual resorts.
The Yasawa Flyer Map
BULA COMBO PASS PROPERTIES:
Dorm And Bure Options. MEALS INCLUDED ( 1 Coconut)
- South Sea Island (Dorm)
- Naqalia Lodge (12 bed Dorm & Bure)
- White Sandy Beach (Dorm & Bure)
- Long Beach Resort (Dorm & Garden Bure)
- Wayalailai Ecohaven (20 bed Dorm & Private Lodge)
- Korovou Eco Tour (Dorm & Bure)
- Nabua Lodge (Dorm & Bure)
- Gold Coast Resort (Dorm & Bure)
Free Coach pick-ups
- Nadi Town
- Nadi Hotels
- Denarau Island
- Nadi Airport
Please note that meals are included in 1 coconut selection of either Dorm Or Bure. For selection of 2 coconut you`ll have to pay for the meal on any particular island of your choice while on board.
Daily Departures From Port Denarau:
To The Yasawa Islands – 8.30am
To The Mamanuca Islands – 9am, 12.15pm & 3.15pm
Bula Combo Pass notes:
- Passes are valid for 5 to 15 days and can be used for travel on board South Sea Cruises (only Bounty, Treasure, Beachcomber & South Sea Islands) and Awesome Adventures’ vessels to the Mamanucas and Yasawas for hops between resorts for the consecutive number of days designated.
- Your pass is activated on the first day of travel and valid for the period shown on your Pass. If you are still travelling outside the date of your Pass you will be charged the normal fare for the sector travelled.
- Resorts have a 2 night minimum stay (exception is at the discretion of the Resort)
- Double/Twin rates are per person based on two people sharing.
- You can extend your Pass anytime during travel but only prior to expiry by paying the price difference up to the longer Pass of your choice. Just call us on +679 9418665, we`ll do it right away for you.
- Whilst all travel is paid for, reservations must still be made for all transfers at least 24 hours prior to travel and accommodation MUST be booked before disembarking. Disembarkation will not be allowed unless you have a valid accommodation voucher for the Resort. Resorts are often full and don’t take walk-ups.
- If travelling on a Bula Combo Pass, it is sometimes possible to stay in a different room type or at a resort not listed. Any changes must be done with the Awesome Team onboard Yasawa Flyer and additional fees will apply.
- When you return to Denarau your pass becomes invalid for any further use.
Any Pass being used by a person other than the owner whose name is on the Pass will be confiscated and the balance of its use will be forfeited.
- Passes can be used at the following resorts: South Sea Island (Dorm) Naqalia (12 bed Dorm & Bure) White Sandy (Dorm & Bure) Long Beach (Dorm & Garden Bure) Wayalailai (20 bed Dorm & Private Lodge) Safe Landing (Dorm & Bure) Nabua Lodge (Dorm & Bure) Gold Coast (Dorm & Bure).
Meals are included at all properties listed above.
- Lost, stolen, damaged or misplaced ‘Bula Pass’ and/or ‘Bula Combo Pass’ vouchers will not be replaced.
- No refunds will be issued for unused days on the Passes nor for any unused components of the Packages unless cancellation of vessel services by the Operator, for reasons other than those prevents the product fulfilment.
- No show - 100%
- Less than 7 days notice - 100%
- Less than 14 days notice - 50%
- Less than one months notice - 25%
- Lost Bula Combo Passes will result in the holder paying the accommodation direct to the resort for the night specified on the lost voucher