Sleeping Giant Mud Pool Combo
Discover Orchids Of Fiji
Volcanic Mountain Ranges
Nestled in the cool shadows of the big man himself, is one of the more pleasant discoveries you’ll make during your visit to Fiji. In fact, this garden could well be one of the best kept horticultural secrets in the whole of the South Pacific.The Garden, which contains a vast collection of more than 2000 varieties of magnificent Asian orchids and Cattleya hybrids, was once the private collection of the late American actor Raymond Burr.
Now open to the public, the garden is a wonderful spot to spend a day just wandering along the canopy-covered boardwalk, through gorgeously landscaped lawns, across calm lily ponds complete with trickling fountains and croaking frogs and finally into the heart of a dense rainforest.
But the highlight of the tour has to be the orchids themselves. Carefully tended and well displayed, these fragile flowers are breath-takingly beautiful when seen in the golden light of early morning.A visit to the Garden of the Sleeping Giant begins with a greeting from a member of the staff, a brief description of the property and a little history of how this mountain valley was transformed into the fantasy garden it is today. Guides are available at no additional cost, to walk you through the grounds and put names to the floral faces you’ll find around any corner.
What is Included:
- Modern 4WD vehicle including Driver
- A Guide
What to Bring:
- Sun hat, Sun glasses, and insect repellent are recommended for all tours.
- A Camera and a small amount of cash for optional purchases.
- Additionally you may want to take swimwear, towel and change of clothes.
The tour runs everyday for 2 hours
|PICK – UP PLACES||PICK – TIME|
- If cancelled 5 days before the tour date – full amount refund given
- If cancelled between 3-5 days before the tour date – 100% deposit only taken
- If cancelled within 3 days of tour date or any no show – No refund given
- We highly recommend you have travel insurance to cover any possible cancellation costs.
- For any issues or cancellations please contact us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or on PH: +6799418665