Round The Island Fiji Full Day Tour (Viti Levu)
Discover The Whole Village Island In A Day
Follow winding roads through sugar cane fields, look for lush hillsides draped in jungle vegetation, and dig your toes into sandy beaches around Viti Levu’s sun-soaked shores. Learn about Fiji’s rich cultural heritage and spend some time looking for the perfect souvenir in Suva on this full-day excursion.
Get an early start as your driver and guide picks you up from your Viti Levu hotel. Chat about Fiji’s history and volcanic geology as you ride, catching sneak peeks of the top of Mount Tomanivi along the way. While tour stops can vary, you might swing by the immersive exhibits at the Fiji Museum, check out the tropical plants at one of the island’s gardens or parks, or visit a temple for insight into the island’s predominant religious beliefs.
Consider grabbing lunch in the afternoon with some free time in Suva City, browse for souvenirs at local craft markets, and venture into the island’s higher plateaus to enjoy sweeping views and breezy walks before you head back to your hotel to round out your all-encompassing Viti Levu adventure.
What is Included:
- A modern vehicle including Driver
- Shopping opportunity
What to Bring:
- Sun hat, Sunglasses, and insect repellent are recommended for all tours.
- A Camera and a small amount of cash for optional purchases.
- Good walking shoes
Nadi Area Hotels: 9:00 am
Denarau Hotels: 8:45 am
- If cancelled 5 days before the tour date – full amount refund given
- If cancelled between 3-5 days before the tour date – 100% deposit only taken
- If cancelled within 3 days of tour date or any no show – No refund given
- We highly recommend you have travel insurance to cover any possible cancellation costs.
- For any issues or cancellations please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or on PH: +6799418665