Helicopter Scenic Flight – Fiji Island Discovery Tour
SEE THE ISLANDS AND THE HIGHLANDS & INTERIOR OF FIJI
There are over 333 islands in Fiji and the Mamanuca group of islands is closest to Nadi. Discover both the islands and the interior of Fiji on this special 45 minute scenic flight.
Uncover the beauty of the Fiji landscape, resorts, islands and reefs as well as taking in the Mount Evans Ranges, waterfalls and rainforest. Get a bird’s-eye view of which resort you want to visit next!
This trip includes the following islands and iconic sights:-
The popular Cloud 9 floating restaurant, Malolo Lailai (Plantation Island Resort, Lomani (means love in Fijian) and Musket Cove, Malolo Levu, Castaway, Beachcomber, Treasure Island, South Sea Island, the famous Tavarua or heart-shaped Island, the interior of Nadi via Denarau, Naisoso and the Mt Evans ranges & land of the sleeping giant and back to Denarau or Nadi.
What is Included:
- 45-minute scenic flight
- We offer a free van pick up & drop off for all scenic flights & transfers from Denarau and Nadi hotels to the airport or Denarau helipad.
- Commentary from your friendly pilot who will point out the different resorts and iconic places of interest
What to Bring:
- Camera or video camera
Tour operates daily
- Children 3 – 12 years pay 60% of the adult price
- Individual weight restrictions may apply to specific aircraft or flights. Flights are subject to weather conditions and aircraft availability. Please check with us at time of booking. Please note that your scenic flight is NOT exclusive. There may be other passengers onboard with you. Should you wish to book a private excursion please message us for a quote.
- Departs from: Helicopter flights depart from Nadi airport or Denarau Marina.