Yasawa Islands Explorer With Packed Lunch, Fast Catamaran, Blue Lagoon Cruise – Discounted Price
The ‘Yasawa Flyer’ a comfortable, fast catamaran provides a vital link to the remote ‘Yasawa Islands’ for both locals and visitors looking to spend some time in these idyllic islands.
The remote Yasawa Island group consists of a chain of 20 ancient volcanic islands, some with dramatic summits just short of 600 metres. The pristine beaches are surrounded by crystal clear lagoons. You’ll see a more traditional Fijian way of life and enjoy Fiji at its best!
The ‘Flyer’ as she’s fondly known in Fiji is run by South Sea Cruises’ sister company, Awesome Adventures Fiji. Her job is to travel into the Yasawas every day, dropping off and picking up sun-kissed travellers as they island hop from resort to resort in the remote Yasawas.
On this day cruise, you’ll travel aboard the Yasawa Flyer, seeing the stunning and varied scenery of this chain of ancient volcanic islands. Cruise along the coast of the many islands – at the southern end of the island chain are steep volcanic cliffs and unusual rock formations, whilst in the northern Yasawas – home to the famous Blue Lagoon region – the surrounding islands are more low lying with palm fringed, long sandy beaches. The Blue Lagoon will astound you with it’s vivid shades of turquoise and aqua.
You’ll cruise close by endless beautiful beaches, villages and the numerous locally owned resorts catering to backpackers and travellers looking for that something a bit different. Perhaps you’ll spot your next Fiji holiday choice as the ‘Yasawa Flyer’ follows her busy schedule calling at each property.
Note that it is a long day, but the scenery is truly worth it. We’ll provide you with a tasty packed lunch and there is a licensed bar onboard where you can purchase drinks and snacks. Don’t forget your camera and enjoy your scenic journey exploring the Yasawa Islands.
Food and Drink:
A packed lunch is included to eat onboard. Snacks and drinks are available for purchase onboard.
What is Included:
- Fast comfortable vessel with outside viewing decks and air-conditioned lounges
- Free Nadi/Denarau hotel coach transfers to Denarau Marina
- See remote villages and islands as you cruise by
- A packed lunch is included
What to Bring:
- Sun hat, Sunglasses, and Sun Screen.
- A Camera and a small amount of cash/credit card for optional purchases.
- Additionally, you may want to take swimwear, towel, and change of clothes.
Children age from 5-15 years
Over 15 yrs will pay adult rate
Daily Departures – Denarau Marina , Beachcomber Island
|PLACE||Departure Time||Return Time|
- If cancelled 5 days before the cruise date - full amount refund given
- If cancelled between 3-5 days before the cruise date - 100% deposit only taken
- If cancelled within 3 days of tour date or any no show - No refund given
- We highly recommend you have travel insurance to cover any possible cancellation costs.
- For any issues or cancellations please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or on PH: +6799418665